Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Frustrated

I am feeling so useless at this piont. I am sick of everything! The more I chart and temp and POAS the more frustrated, depressed, and obsessed I get. Before using the OPK I thought I could tell when I O'd but clearly not since it is CD, what, 26. According to FF I should O before friday with tommorrow being the most likely day. OPK just seem to be putting me farther away from my dream. They are staying the same almost non exsistant line as when I started about a week ago. I'm about to say F**K it to the whole thing!!! But I would be so bored and miss the GPers. eeeeerrrrr!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I am feeling so useless at this piont. I am sick of everything! The more I chart and temp and POAS the more frustrated, depressed, and obsessed I get."

This is EXACTLY how I feel! It's all very frustrating sometimes!