Monday, February 9, 2009

Metformin is kicking my A$$!!

Day 15 on Metformin, Day 5 of my 1000mg dose. I thought the nausea and diarrhea was bad on 500mg, boy was I in for a surprise! I expected to feel it the first couple days but not like I did. I was pretty much couch bound all weekend due to these side effects.

The only good news is, is that after a 80 some odd (I lost count!!) day cycle I think I finally have AF. I dont feel like it is a "normal" period but it is a consistant flow and I think that is all that it needs to qualify!

One another note, DH is finally done with school, well almost. He had his test yesterday but missed one manouver. No one in his class passed the test, and he was told in the begining the chances of passing the first try is very rare. He will be scheduled again in a week or so and will only have to re-do the one manouver he missed, which is good. But he was expexctedly upset and felt bad. I am so proud of him no matter what the situation. I'm just glad to have my husband back on the weekends!

I just got an email from out wedding photographer. She has finished the albumn and I already viewed it but I will view it over with DH this evening and let her know of any changes or anything. I am so excited! It looks so awsome!

No comments: