Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another day, another dollar

CD77, no woman should ever have to go this long! Day 4 on the Metformin and I started to feel it last night. I had some nausea and diarrhea that carried into this morning, but it is a normal side effect.

On a better note...I FINALLY got my Wii Fit. DH works for Sears and they got 3 in their shipment this week so he bought one as soon as he saw it! I love it. Other than the fact that it called both DH and I obese. lol We both know we are out of shape, well round is a shape so I guess its not to bad!! I only tried a couple things but it seems very challenging and I am excited to try to use it everyday. I want to get the Giallian Michaels workout for the WiiFit. She will kick my ass!!!

I am feeling better about the Dx. I think God has a plan for me. I beleive everything happens for a reason. All I can do is leave it in high power. We are not putting anything on hold. We plan to still TTC. I am hoping once I loose a couple pounds my Ovaries will pop one of those badass eggs out!

Im out....gotta go SOME kind of work...or at least bang out some pages on my book! lol!

No comments: