Friday, January 16, 2009

CD freaking 64!!

This is just abosolutly ridiculous! I had a couple days of spotting but no feelings of AF. I knew before charting that I was not getting AF every month but every other or every 3 or 4 or 5 months, But now that I am waiting (and can see through charting what is going on or isnt going on) and waiting for AF or just ovulation, it is making me absolutly bonkers! I have been trying to not be so over bearing with it, not talk about it constantly, trying to plan a NY trip in the spring, just anything to keep my mind off of it. I CAN'T. There are babies and pregnant bitches everywhere!!! There will be no end to this so I must stop!

1 comment:

MrsBro... said...

::kicks Mrs.F's ovaries and ute into submission::
Have you talked to your doctor at all about your fresh cycles??
I keep you in my thoughts all the time. Use us to vent. We're all there for you!